Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat began urinating outside her litter box and the vet said
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
My cat began urinating outside her litter box and the vet said she has a few crystals in her urine sample and that I need to increase the acidity of her urine. He prescribed Methigel, which she hates … read more
First time it happaned.I came home to find that my cat had
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Hi. First time it happaned.I came home to find that my cat had pooped right outside her litter box. No changes in litter. She is acting normal otherwise. Should I be concerned?… read more
He just peed on the couch right in front of me... he's never
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
he just peed on the couch right in front of me... he's never peed outside of his litter box before... … read more
cat: was deficating outside her litter box in the basement..begun
Dr. JD
Dr. JD, veterinarian
My cat was deficating outside her litter box in the basement. I moved it upstairs into the laundry room and she was fine for several weeks. Now she has begun going just outside her box again. There wa… read more
My cat has a habit of peeing just outside of her litter box.
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My cat has a habit of peeing just outside of her litter box. I keep her litter box in a bathtub that is never used. She has had the same litter box, type of litter, and it has been located in the same… read more
My cat has NEVER peed on my bed before or any where but her
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My cat has NEVER peed on my bed before or any where but her litter box. But she did last night and this morning she does not want to eat.… read more
Why did my cat have a bowel movement outside. Litter boxes
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
Why did my cat have a bowel movement outside. Litter boxes are clean! He just finished his month of being on denamarin and goes to vet next week. Have had loss of appetite issues, but seemed to be on … read more
She started peeing in bathroom where litter box is but not
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
she started peeing in bathroom where litter box is but not in litter box. it dried and had crystals in it. just checking to see why she stopped using litter box after three months with new cat in hous… read more
cat: litter box..crystals..Science Diet D/C and friskies moist food
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
My cat is urinating outside the litter box. My vet says that she doesn't have infection but does have crystals in her urine. I have changed her diet to Science Diet D/C and Friskies moist food twice a… read more
My cat is peeing or spraying everywhere outside of the
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My cat is peeing or spraying everywhere outside of the litter box, but only just recently did it start and I don't know why … read more
cat: pooped and peed on my carpet..ive seen her in the litter box
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat pooped and peed on my carpet. I've seen her in the litter box but she used the carpet once today and once yesterday. I was told it's because my son torments her. She seems to be healthy. whats … read more
cat: neutered..Tonight I came home and found blood in the litter box.
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My male cat was neutered last Friday. Tonight I came home and found blood in the litter box. It didn't seem to be in the urine, but rather a drop away from the clumped urine. There didn't seem to be n… read more
cat: her litter box..pee, but she poos outside the box on the carpet
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
We have recently moved and my cat (Gracy) has stopped using her litter box to poo. She still uses it to pee, but she poos outside the box on the carpet. Whats up with this and how do I correct it?… read more
I just got home from work and my cat had pooped outside of
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
i just got home from work and my cat had pooped outside of the litter box (which she never does) and i saw two small droplets of blood near the stool. i also noticed a small bit of blood in her vagina… read more
I noticed yesterday that she was going to her litter more
Expert, Associate Veterinarian
I noticed yesterday that she was going to her litter more often than usual. Last night she peed outside her box (which is unusual for her). Then tonight I noticed her again sitting in her box for long… read more
My cat does not want to eat and peed outside her litter box
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat does not want to eat and peed outside her litter box for the first time ever and she is acting very spookey. What should I do?… read more
Cat wont go in litter box. Never did. Always went outside.
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Cat wont go in litter box. Never did. Always went outside. Problem now is we have had Storm Jonas and snow is about 20 in and drifting badly with no end until late tonight. Impossible to shovel an are… read more
My cat has begun pooping right outside her litter box. Just
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My cat has begun pooping right outside her litter box. Just the last two days. The last time she did something like this she had a UTI. Something like that is probably happening again because she is g… read more