Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have a 3 week old kitten and it’s ruvht leg was twitching…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a 3 week old kitten and it’s ruvht leg was twitching earlier and now it’s right side is being unresponsive

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the kitten?

It’s right back leg will not move

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the kitten. What is the kitten's name?

Jinx

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jinx?

He has eye problems and we took him to the vet two days ago and they gave us medicine

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
It also has fleas
5/31/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. If your files won’t load they may be too large for the site. You can also use FREE websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If, by chance, you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.