Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Has not eaten or drank any water, Or used the bathroom

Customer Question
Has not eaten or...

Has not eaten or drank any water, Or used the bathroom since. Approximately 8 or 9pm last night. Nose is warm along with her entire body. She is purring. We pulled her from underneath the bed in the spare bedroom. This AM. She did not come. Sleep in the bed last night. She had a hard time jumping on to the couch this morning. She has not used the litter box. Since early yesterday.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?

She is. Approximately 7 her name is***** rescued her. From. Being stuck in. The. AC duct blower in the floor.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Zoey?

She did throw up yesterday morning behind the tv. I. Have not been able to get behind. It. To c what it looks like. She is an inside cat. She is able to go out on the lani. She usually will catch a lizard but not eat it. She plays with them until we c her an take it away.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Zoey?

She is about 7

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
5/30/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 2 months ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

what and when did Zoey eat last?