Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My 14 year old cat, who had dental cleaning & extractions…

Customer Question
My 14 year old...

My 14 year old cat, who had dental cleaning & extractions five days ago, seems to be breathing heavily; very lethargic & withdrawn, not eating much.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?

Miso

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Miso?

He is on hyperthyroid medication & antibiotics post dental work.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
5/28/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 21 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I took cat to vet. thank you.