Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat swallowed something yesterday and now cant eat or…

Customer Question
My cat swallowed something...

My cat swallowed something yesterday and now cant eat or drink

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your cat will be able to digest that. What is your cat's name and age?

Bobster age 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Bobster

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bobster?

No very healthy otherwise

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian replied 27 days ago
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Bobster. What did she swallow: medication? string? plastic?

Is he vomiting?