Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

We bottle fed a kitten for being under weight and she

Customer Question
We bottle fed a...

We bottle fed a kitten for being under weight and she somehow chewed and swallowed the nipple

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the kitten will be able to digest that. What is the kitten's name?

She is about 7 weeks old and was run over by the person who dumped her so we are fostering her to help her gain weight so we can see if we can heal her leg

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the kitten?

Gamorah

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
5/26/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert replied 2 months ago
Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert

Hello, My name is Terri.
It is my pleasure to assist you today!
I am reviewing your question right now and will reply in a few minutes.

Bless you for saving her!

how long ago did she swallow the nipple?

had she pooped since?

any vomiting?