Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She is tilting to the side staggering Took her to vet a

Customer Question
She is tilting to...

She is tilting to the side staggering Took her to vet a substitute for our regular vet and a lot of words. but no answers. She is an a inside water cat and we have another and he is fine. gave her some pills and a shot. She is drinking water.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Did the cat have a fall?

Yes she has 6 toes.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Dixie 13

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Dixie?

We took her to the vet but got no answers.

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
5/26/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 28 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?