Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
cat: all the time and eats huge amts of everything..wobbly
Dr Gareth Zeiler
Dr Gareth Zeiler, Clinical Veterinarian
Neighbour's cat seems starving all the time and eats huge amts of everything. Her stomach is round and big. She is not pregnant but slightly wobbly. Athletic still despite being sway backed with a pec… read more
My cat is very skinny, only eats in small portions or throws
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My cat is very skinny, only eats in small portions or throws everything up. When she eats, she eats like she starving, but I feed her 3 times a day and leave dry food and water around for her. I haven… read more
kitten: diarrhea, she act starved, but vomits everything with bile.
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
We were recently given a VERY young kitten. It had diarrhea, she act starved, but vomits everything with bile. ANY SUGGESTIONS?… read more
I have a feral cat that throws up mostly everything she eats
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
I have a feral cat that throws up mostly everything she eats - it comes up undigested and with clear foam… read more
My cat has a ravenous appetite. She eats as if she were starving,
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My cat has a ravenous appetite. She eats as if she were starving, and has diarrhea. No matter how much I feed her she is still hungry and is slowing losing weight. She weighs 9 lbs, down from 10 lbs 8… read more
She has uncontrollable diarrhea all the time and vomiting
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
She has uncontrollable diarrhea all the time and vomiting usually once daily. She eats everything even odd things like broccoli. Begs for food constantly. Major weight loss. I have taken her to 3 vets… read more
How long does it take usually for food to pass through a cats
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
How long does it take usually for food to pass through a cat's system, from eating to passing feces and urine?… read more
My cat is always hungry, eats a lot then vomits a huge amount
Dr. BJ Hughes
Dr. BJ Hughes, Veterinarian
My cat is always hungry, eats a lot then vomits a huge amount undigested food. His bowl movement is unusually stinky, often loose. I tried hairball paste, but nothing helps. He is always asking for mo… read more
cat: has always eaten like its starving eats all day..worms..throwing
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
my cat was a stay i took it in it has always eaten like its starving eats all day. he had worms i gave him pet store dewormer got him tested and tests came back negative. but now he is still occasiona… read more
cat: 10 year old..had a bowel movement in at least day or so.
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
10 year old cat has ate plastic bags in the past and always passed it through the system. But she ate quite a bit this time with out us finding out for a couple days. She has not had a bowel movement … read more
My cat was 13 years old and passed away in the night. She was
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My cat was 13 years old and passed away in the night. She was skinny but eating and had always hacked up a lot of hairballs, but recently had been coughing without bringing hairballs up. We wanted to … read more
My cat is getting up there and her brother just passed on at
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian
my cat is getting up there and her brother just passed on at Christmas and now she is showing the same things that he had at the time of his passing is there anything I can do I think she may have can… read more
cat: is constipated and at the moment..my grandmother said olive oil.
Dr. JD
Dr. JD, veterinarian
my cat is constipated and at the moment i have no money to take her to the vet. She is still passing some things but not much. my grandmother said olive oil. Is this safe?… read more
My cat IS 17 YEARS OLD AND ALWAYS BEEN IN GOOD HEALTH. The
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
My cat IS 17 YEARS OLD AND ALWAYS BEEN IN GOOD HEALTH. The vet put her through THROUGH A BATTERY OF TESTS BECause she IS EATING BUT SHE IS LOSING WEIGHT. SHe started to throw up also but it is mostly … read more
Hi, my cat is just over 7 months old and just seems to be always
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
Hi, my cat is just over 7 months old and just seems to be always starving, all she wants to do is eat, I only feed her twice a day but leave dry biscuits out all day. I refuse to give her anymore wet … read more
My 6 lb Persian rescue cat is prone to diarrhea. She was
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
My 6 lb Persian rescue cat is prone to diarrhea. She was in terrible shape when we brought her home. Starved, neglected, terrified. She now appears very secure and attached to me and my husband. She h… read more
My cat has a horrible fetish of eating things that are stringy,
Dr. Laura Devlin, DVM, DABVP
Dr. Laura Devlin, DVM, DABVP, Veterinarian, DABVP Canine/Feline
My cat has a horrible fetish of eating things that are stringy, plastic-y, rubbery, straw, etc. basically everything he shouldn't. He has apparently eaten something and has been vomiting every few hou… read more
cat: dried food..When I feed her in the morning..throws..undigested
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My cat eats dried food. When I feed her in the morning, she eats very fast and then throws up the undigested cat food. I've tried to give her just a few pieces at a time and that seems more effective.… read more