Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat is 15 and the last few days has been very lethargic.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hello, my cat is 15 and the last few days has been very lethargic. He's peed a few times on the mat outside of the litter box. He won't eat normal food besides chicken broth. His hind legs also seem t… read more
Cat has been in & out of his litter box for the last several
Dr. Emily
Dr. Emily, Associate Veterinarian
Cat has been in & out of his litter box for the last several hours & leaving only a very small amount of urine. No feces. He is an in/ out cat but unusual for him to go into litter box & not leave mor… read more
my cat keeps going to litter box to pee - she has peed 2x in
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
my cat keeps going to litter box to pee - she has peed 2x in last 24 hours which is normal for her but now she keeps going into litter box and nothing happens… read more
cat: has been gone to the litter at least 20 times..scratches..vocal
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My cat has been gone to the litter at least 20 times in the last two hours. He goes in for a few seconds and then "cleans/scratches" the pan (it's a covered box). He hasn't meowed (but he generally is… read more
My 5 month old male kitten peed on the bed today has never
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My 5 month old male kitten peed on the bed today has never gone anywhere but his litter box is a trip to the vet needed? … read more
I noticed one of my cats had peed in the litter box last
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I noticed one of my cats had peed in the litter box last night and the litter was reddish. This morning the male cat has entered the litter box at least 5 times and made efforts to pee with no success… read more
My cat appears to be constipated, he has gone to the litter
Dr. Keri
Dr. Keri, Veterinarian
My cat appears to be constipated, he has gone to the litter box twice and each time only one little "nugget" comes out. I fed him wet food this morning at 5:30am which is normal and I have also observ… read more
My male cat has been in the litter box periods of time last
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Customer: My male cat has been in the litter box for long periods of time for the last couple of days. This morning he peed on the bathroom rug in front of me. He has been licking himself more than us… read more
10 year old male Tabby (big cat - little overweight) - always
Dr. Loretta
10 year old male Tabby (big cat - little overweight) - always pooped and peed out of the litter box at times since I've had him (5 years) and tends to eat plastic bags which he usually pukes up (occas… read more
My cat has been to the litter box about 5 times in the last
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Hello ,My cat has been to the litter box about 5 times in the last 10 minutes but only the first time did she urinate,the second time 2 pea size poops, after that nothing. I did find a piece of poop i… read more
male cat 4 3/4 years - 2days not eating & hasnt gone to the
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
male cat 4 3/4 years - 2days not eating & hasn't gone to the litter box. found spots of blood one spot in litter box & some on floor near box. last night saw him get up & dragged his hind legs into li… read more
my cat peed on my bed last night and tonight she peed on the
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
my cat peed on my bed last night and tonight she peed on the carpet in the hall by my room. She uses her litter box ordinarily so what is happening now?… read more
cat: little bright red blood stain on the litter..peed..urine
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat has gone to the box every few minutes for the past couple of hours. each time there is a little bright red blood stain on the litter. She has peed and there was no blood in her urine. is my cat… read more
My cat does not want to eat and peed outside her litter box
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat does not want to eat and peed outside her litter box for the first time ever and she is acting very spookey. What should I do?… read more
My cat just peed on a bed cover, has been cleaning himself
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
my cat just peed on a bed cover, has been cleaning himself and cried..he is normally very careful about his litter box, never cries and he is agiated...any thoughts? I found him hiding under a bed whi… read more
She has been to the litter box about 20 times in the last few
Dr. Karing
Dr. Karing, Veterinarian
She has been to the litter box about 20 times in the last few hours. 3 times in just the amount of time while I was cleaning it. I saw her try to rub her butt on the carpet. So I tried to clean it for… read more
cat: pooped and peed on my carpet..ive seen her in the litter box
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat pooped and peed on my carpet. I've seen her in the litter box but she used the carpet once today and once yesterday. I was told it's because my son torments her. She seems to be healthy. whats … read more
cat: gentle..timid..litter box (he has gone 16 hours..accidents
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
Have recently brought an extremely gentle and timid male feral cat into my home out of the cold after months of gaining his trust. There are two female cats and one female lab at home as well. Problem… read more