Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
cat: throwing..his lungs during that time sound bubbly..breaths
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
Cat asusmes the position of throwing up and sounds like he is however his lungs during that time sound bubbly. After the "act" usually sits for a bit taking deep breaths. Usually lasts 10 seconds and … read more
My cat is lying around not doing much and sounds congested.
Dr. Karing
Dr. Karing, Veterinarian
My cat is lying around not doing much and sounds congested. this morning it was like he wanted to throw up and also sneezed. What should I do. brenda … read more
My cat London is lethargic, meowing strangely and tried to
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
My cat London is lethargic, meowing strangely and tried to throw up, but only looked like a tiny bit of saliva came out..she is generally in excellent health, no problems-mostly inside but goes out du… read more
My cat has lost his meow, it's very hoarse and appears like
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
My cat has lost his meow, it's very hoarse and appears like he is trying but nothing is coming out. He tried to throw up a hairball at 4am this morning, though nothing came out. What should I do? He a… read more
My cat is meowing in pain. He is trying to get comfortable
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My cat is meowing in pain. He is trying to get comfortable but keeps lying on his side. Is he constipated?… read more
Our cat is very lethargic today, throwing up, appears weak,
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Our cat is very lethargic today, throwing up, appears weak, and is shaking some, did drink some water but has not eaten - any ideas?… read more
She is meowing in a matter that sounds like she might be in
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
She is meowing in a matter that sounds like she might be in pain. She lays on her side then raises her hips and lifts her tail and sort of crawls around in a circle. She will raise up on her hind quar… read more
Our cats meow has gotten hoarse and scratchy sounding, and
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Our cat's meow has gotten hoarse and scratchy sounding, and he gags, like he is going to throw up, but doesn't. We had blood work done and the vet recommends additional testing to see if it is FIP. We… read more
cat: 11 month old..lying..no appetite and her meow sounds hoarse
Dr. BJ Hughes
Dr. BJ Hughes, Veterinarian
My 11 month old cat has been lying around all day with no appetite and her meow sounds hoarse.… read more
my cat keeps opening and closing mouth with head to one side,
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
my cat keeps opening and closing mouth with head to one side, while meowing like in pain, also lethargic and irritable, not wanting to move , and not wanting attention( almost like she doesn't want to… read more
cat threw up and is now lying on the bed meowing and very listless
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
cat threw up and is now lying on the bed meowing and very listless - cat is 4 hears old and is an outside-inside cat - it is not a fur ball vomit.… read more
My 20 yr. male cat has difficulty meowing. It almost sounds
ER Vet
ER Vet, Medical Director
My 20 yr. male cat has difficulty meowing. It almost sounds like he's lost his voice. It comes out sounding like a crackling noise?… read more
My cat is throwing yellow discharge and sneezing. He is
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
my cat is throwing yellow discharge and sneezing. He is lying on his back and his breathing is off. … read more
Cat began meowing funny, lying on his side, panting and
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
cat began meowing funny, lying on his side, panting and drooling. He was fine an hour ago when he had his breakfast … read more
My cat went from acting 100% normal & jumping up on things
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My cat went from acting 100% normal & jumping up on things etc, to loss of SOME function on his right side like a switch flipped (Wednesday night ). Dr gave some antibiotics, but he's not showing any … read more
she appears to be constipated meows a lot licks her anal
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
she appears to be constipated meows a lot licks her anal region a lot, and throws up mucus this happened one night then stopped for a full day after using the litter box twice and now the next day it … read more
Sounds fluidly in her breathing. Cat. Her breathing sounds
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Her breathing sounds like constant purring and fluid like and her meowing is muffled … read more
Happy Thanksgiving Doc! My male cat of 2-3 years has always
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Happy Thanksgiving Doc! My male cat of 2-3 years has always had a loud meow, recently his meow is softer and sounds like he may have a scratchy throat or respiratory problems. He is eating and elimina… read more