Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
She is sleeping a lot and has lost a noticeable amount of weight
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
she is sleeping a lot and has lost a noticeable amount of weight in a couple weeks. I know she eating but not as much and I know she using the litter box but yesterday I had to clean her bottom of run… read more
I HAVE A SMALL RUNT OF THE LITTER, 6 YO CAT THAT NOT EATING,
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I HAVE A SMALL RUNT OF THE LITTER, 6 YO CAT THAT NOT EATING, I HAVE FORCED FED HER. SHE HAS LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT FOR HER SIZE, AND IS NOW DOWN TO THREE POUNDS. I HAVE A LITTER BOX IN WITH HER IN A KEN… read more
My cat has lost a lot of weight in a short period of time,
Sophie-Vet
Sophie-Vet, Veterinary Surgeon
My cat has lost a lot of weight in a short period of time, also lost a lot of fur and is losing his balance...what could this be? He is over 13 years old and a Himalayan.… read more
My cat has recently lost a lot of weight and is not acting
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
My cat has recently lost a lot of weight and is not acting like her normal self. She's not eating or drinking as much as usual. I took her to the vet today and I was told she is anemic and has a heart… read more
My female cat is 22 years old. She has lost a lot of weight,
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My female cat is 22 years old. She has lost a lot of weight, doesn't eat much, and has lost most of her hearing. She is coherent and still has a spring in her step, although her usual habits are wanin… read more
My 18 yo cat had pancreatitis a few months ago and was
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Veterinarian
My 18 yo cat had pancreatitis a few months ago and was treated for that, but I still can't get her to gain much weight back. The vet has her eating wet Fancy Feast and she has about 3 cans a day but s… read more
She has lost a lot of weight, lethargic, not eating or
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
She has lost a lot of weight, lethargic, not eating or drinking much, not grooming self at all, she was fine a week ago she walks like she is drunk. Doesn't appear to have any wounds not any areas cau… read more
Over the last few weeks my cat has lost a lot of weight, hind
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
Over the last few weeks my cat has lost a lot of weight, hind quarters are skin & bone. She is old 18, at first I thought it was age, but this doesn't seem right. She has also been losing hair, it doe… read more
Tooth abcess, Starr is 18 yo, She's lost a lot of weight in
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
She's lost a lot of weight in last 6 mos, perhaps related to dental issues. One side of her face is now very swollen.… read more
My cat has not been very much in the last month. he eats a
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My cat has not been very much in the last month. he eats a little but only a few bites. he has lost a lot of weight he was very over weight before now is looking under weight. i took him to the vet an… read more
birds: spayed female..lost weight..drinking normally..urinating
Dr. Kathryn Pearson, DVM
Dr. Kathryn Pearson, DVM, Veterinarian, veterinary acupuncturist
my 3 yo spayed female hunts and eats birds,ect. I noticed aout 1 month ago that she has lost weight . she is eating/drinking normally but I noticed that she has a hard time urinating. additionally, I … read more
my cat is 18 years old and has lost a lot of weight but is
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
my cat is 18 years old and has lost a lot of weight but is constantly wanting food has stopped drinking water and seems disorientated… read more
My cat is 18 and has lost a ton of weight over the last few
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat is 18 and has lost a ton of weight over the last few months and is skin and bones. She drinks water and eats her food. Her stool seems fine. I have wormed her twice. Now she has a runny eye and… read more
my cat has lost a lot of weight since she had her kittens,
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
my cat has lost a lot of weight since she had her kittens, 7 weeks ago, is thirsty all the time and is much more lethargic. Her bones are showing, what can I do to help her?… read more
She doesn't want to eat and has lost alot of weight. Missy -
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
she doesn't want to eat and has lost alot of weight … read more
I have a cat the has lost a lot of weight in the last few months
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
I have a cat the has lost a lot of weight in the last few months and also has a smell to him. He eats very well and he drinks a lot of water~~… read more
My female cat is 18 years old. She stopped eating and lost
Doctor 4 Cats
Doctor 4 Cats, Owner- Cat Hospital
My female cat is 18 years old. She stopped eating and lost much weight. My Vert pronounced her "gone" and suggested she be put down. Well, I love my cat dearly and I would like her to die at home and … read more
She's drinking a lot of water, not eating very much, and
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
Hi. She's drinking a lot of water, not eating very much, and throwing up what she does eat undigested. She has lost weight. … read more