Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
I am sorry but I should have said My cat needs 0.05 ml of
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I am sorry Rebecca but I should have said My cat needs 0.05 ml of 100mg of methimazole, but I have 5mg of 0.1ml how can I determine the dosage?… read more
My sixteen year old cat is on 2.5 ml of liquid methimazole
Rosie_MRCVS
Rosie_MRCVS, Veterinary Surgeon
My sixteen year old cat is on 2.5 ml of liquid methimazole twice a day, and has been doing well on that dosage for well over a tear. We will need to be gone several days due to an illness in the famil… read more
I need the dosage in ml for kittens coccidia using Corid
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hi. I need the dosage in ml for kittens coccidia using Corid 9.6. Also can it be given along with Safeguard for Giardia? We have a double whammy and I have purchased both meds. Hesitant to give either… read more
My cat female is on methimazole 1 ml twice a day. After two
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My cat female is on methimazole 1 ml twice a day. After two months she hides and scratches her neck and acting wild. Would it be ok to cut her meds back a little. She is thirteen.… read more
I have a cat with a bladder infection and he needs amoxicillin
EmergencyVets
EmergencyVets, Emergency Veterinarian /Medical Director
I have a cat with a bladder infection and he needs amoxicillin 100mg. How can I obtain a prescription for my cat without having to go to the veternarians office… read more
My cat was on prednizone last month. Tonight I accidentally
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
My cat was on prednizone last month. Tonight I accidentally gave her 1ml of prednizone instead of 1 ml of antibiotic. Is this life threaening?… read more
cat: 14 year old..hyperthyroidism..her blood work..veterinary office
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
I have a 14 year old cat with hyperthyroidism. She has been on a suspended solution of Methimazole 5 mg/mL (.5 ml dropped on her food once a day) for the past 2 years and her blood work has shown that… read more
I have Cloranfenicol 5mg eye drops (new bottle). What is proper
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
I have Cloranfenicol 5mg eye drops (new bottle). What is proper dosage for cat and is there different dosage for kitten? I understand the risk of aplastic anemia to humans, so I would be cautious in a… read more
I have 100mg capsules of Sporanox how would i disolve to make
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
I have 100mg capsules of Sporanox how would i disolve to make liquid And what dosage would i give a 1kg cat for tretment of ringworm… read more
My cat is constipated and i want to give her Miralax that i
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat is constipated and i want to give her Miralax that i bought at target. She is on Methimazole 5mg twice a day and amlodipine 2.5mg twice a day. Is ok to give her miralax and if so, how much?… read more
dosage of doxy for an 18 lb cat. I have 100 mg tabs-need to know how much and how often an
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
dosage of doxy for an 18 lb cat. I have 100 mg tabs-need to know how much and how often and for how long to give to Al-he has a chlamydia infection in his lungs for a long time-nothing is working-so n… read more
My cat is on 0.2 ml methimazole 2x daily and was accidently
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My cat is on 0.2 ml methimazole 2x daily and was accidently given 2 mls this morning instead- he seems ok but what should I do?… read more
My non-hyperthyroid cat ate a pill pocket for my hyperthyroid
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My non-hyperthyroid cat ate a pill pocket for my hyperthyroid cat. It had half a 5mg pill of methimazole. The non-hyperthyroid cat is almost twice the size of the other cat. He is 3 years old. How con… read more
I took in my 14 year old cat last week for an examination.
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
I took in my 14 year old cat last week for an examination. She was given Methimazole, 5mg tabs, to for hyperthyroidism. She has been on the medicine for 6 days. This morning she seemed a little lethar… read more
I have a cat that needs to have an endoscopy to determine
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Hi, I have a cat that needs to have an endoscopy to determine (or rule out) either Lymphoma or IBD (this was determined via a ultrasound that showed thickening to part of the intestinal wall I believe… read more
My cat just ingested some Fluocinonide 0.05% solution 60 ml.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My cat just ingested some Fluocinonide 0.05% solution 60 ml. I used it tonight on my scalp for itching. She licked/ate a tiny bit from a strand of hair. I just gave her water and she did drink some. H… read more
My 13 year-old cat is on .1ml of 10mg Methimazole twice a
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My 13 year-old cat is on .1ml of 10mg Methimazole twice a day. He has been fine but lately has been throwing up a lot, could this be a side effect? … read more
My cat is 12 years old, spayed female with hyperthyroidism.
Dr. Karing
Dr. Karing, Veterinarian
My cat is 12 years old, spayed female with hyperthyroidism. She is on .4 ml liquid methimazole twice a day. For several months now she has been sneezing and snuffling. She had a long acting antibiotic… read more