Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
please let me know again how much fish oil I should be giving
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
please let me know again how much fish oil I should be giving Clarke, I am unable to review previous answer.… read more
Can you please let me know what the current therapy is URI
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
Can you please let me know what the current therapy is for chronic URI in cats. I have two cats in the practice who are over 8 years old who have copious nasal mucoid discharge . They have received , … read more
hi there could you please tell me what would be causing a grey
Dr:D
Dr:D, DVM
hi there could you please tell me what would be causing a grey ( something like a cats inner eyelid) that has developed on a friends cat eyes from the nose corner, over the last 5 days? Many thanks, W… read more
Hi there, could you let me know please what documentation I
Dr. Louis Gotthelf
Dr. Louis Gotthelf, Chief Staff Veterinarian
Hi there, could you let me know please what documentation I will need exactly to bring my 3 persian cats from Egypt to Spain? Thank you - Lesley… read more
Hi, could you please let me know if there are facilities for
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Hi, could you please let me know if there are facilities for dialysis for cats for kidney in Austria or anywhere near by? Thank you!… read more
please if you can let me know what my caregiver and I could
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
please if you can let me know what my caregiver and I could give Boddyboy for constipation until we can get him to the vet? thank u for your help we both know he is in pain.… read more
I noticed blood in my cat's stool today. I have attached
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hello Dr.Michael,I noticed blood in my cat's stool today. I have attached a picture. Could you please advise the next course of action.Regards, HarAsees… read more
cat: you give me step-by-step instructions for a good massaging
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
Hello, Dr. Z ~~ Yes, I have another question: Could you give me step-by-step instructions for a good massaging for my cat, Garrison? His vet. showed me where all the muscles are located, but I have fo… read more
I will let the new mom know what you told me to do. If the
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
I will let the new mom know what you told me to do. If the new mom has anymore questioned I will write you.… read more
Hello,This is a hungry-cat question. First, would you take
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
Hello, This is a hungry-cat question. First, would you take a moment to let me know about the cat veterinarian services? What is the cost? Thank you, Abigail… read more
I thought I would let you know how your evaluation helped me
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
I thought I would let you know how your evaluation helped me and the vet come to a solution (hopefully) to our problem with my cat. You came up with the Stress factor, which I didn't think about until… read more
****For bigislandvet when available *** Aloha, hope your
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
****For bigislandvet when available *** Aloha, hope your Christmas was a good one! Could you please give me the dosage of Sporonox suspension 10 mg/mL per pound of kitten/cat? (for RW) And for how lon… read more
I was hoping that someone could let me know if there is anything
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
I was hoping that someone could let me know if there is anything a can do for my cat without a fee because I just spent money on him from the vet. I took my cat which is 1year old into have shots and … read more
Please could you tell me what,Calicivirus is in Cats. How
Veterinarian101
Veterinarian101, Veterinarian
Please could you tell me what,Calicivirus is in Cats. How dangerous, how catching, how treated??????I am looking to replace my old girl whohas just died asnd this question has popped up.… read more
Please let me know if using the Swiffer Jet Mop is dangerous
Dr Pete
Dr Pete, Bachelor's Degree
Please let me know if using the Swiffer Jet Mop is dangerous to my cats. I have heard many viewpoints of this, but I am not sure what to believe. Ava Knutson… read more
Can someone please call me 631 821 3659, I am not good at
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Hi can someone please call me(###) ###-#### I am not good at the computer and I have a kitten that is sick and I don't know what to do… read more
cat: s wrong; 13 years old and suffering stomach problems..hair..wet
Dr. Loretta
I would like to know if you could tell me some symptoms that would cause this in a cat. I have a friend who is unable to vet the cat but asked if I knew any ideas of what's wrong; 13 years old and suf… read more
Good evening, Just wondering if you could assist me as I
Dr Eli
Dr Eli, Clinical Veterinarian
Good evening, Just wondering if you could assist me as I had my cat (7mths) desexed two days ago and she woke up today and her miao has a 'horsey' voice and through the day I found that she had sympto… read more