Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat has thrown up several times today. Once it was just
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
My cat has thrown up several times today. Once it was just food, once it was thick yellow liquid, and once it was bits of foam that he had eaten off of a pipe in our water heater closet. He is acting … read more
My cat has thrown up a tiny bit of liquid (it's a little
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
My cat has thrown up a tiny bit of liquid (it's a little foamy), 2 or 3 time's a day (sometimes just once) daily, since last Sat 3/7/18. She is about 10 yrs old. Eating fine, drinking plenty. But, ALW… read more
My female cat throws up every day not hairballs sometimes it
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
my female cat throws up every day not hairballs sometimes it is solid food and other a brown or yellow liquid. she has been to vet had blood and urine test came back fine.… read more
My cat is throwing up a yellow liquid, it is not thick and
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat is throwing up a yellow liquid, it is not thick and doesn't look like bile. It's the color of urine. Also I have noticed that she is losing clumps of hair which is unusual for her. Any ideas?? … read more
cat: is throwing up green/yellow liquid, has a runny eye..little bit
Expert, cat veterinarian
My cat is throwing up green/yellow liquid, has a runny eye with little bit of blood and not eating.… read more
My cat is throwing up at least once a day, sometimes up to
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
My cat is throwing up at least once a day, sometimes up to three times a day. It is not fur balls coming up, it is her food. I have changed to Iams and she is still throwing up all the time. What else… read more
My cat vomits daily, and it's just in the early morning
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My cat vomits daily, and it's just in the early morning hours. It's usually brown/yellow liquid, and sometimes hair. … read more
cat: vomiting..liquid..clear/mucousy and sometimes it is twice daily
Dr. Jamie
Dr. Jamie, Veterinarian
Our cat is vomiting everyday for almost a month now. Sometimes it is food, sometimes yellow and all liquid, sometimes it is clear/mucousy and sometimes it is twice daily. This cat is about 9 years old… read more
One of our cats throws up on a daily basis. It can be food
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
One of our cats throws up on a daily basis. It can be food and sometimes just a watery type. This has been going on for awhile now. Any suggestions?… read more
Cat Wailes then throws up, sometimes food,frothy liquids which
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Cat Wailes then throws up, sometimes food,frothy liquids which could be pink.older cat, missing it's 2 incisors… read more
Our house cat 10 years old throws up almost every day. Sometimes
Dr. Jay Mawhinney
Dr. Jay Mawhinney, Emergency Veterinarian
Our house cat 10 years old throws up almost every day. Sometimes it is hairballs sometimes it is yellow liquid. His dry food is yellowish brown. He eats and drinks and poops a lot. He seems okay after… read more
My cat keeps throwing up, long yellow things that I assume
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
My cat keeps throwing up, long yellow things that I assume are hairballs as he is yellow, there is also some yellow liquid that follows, should I be overly concerned… read more
our cat eats hyperallergenic Hills prescription food. She no
Dr Pete
Dr Pete, Bachelor's Degree
our cat eats hyperallergenic Hills prescription food. She no longer vomits food but daily vomits yellow bile, sometimes with small fur balls. No blood. When she vomits she cries with pain. I appreciat… read more
cat: has been throwing up yellow bile like liquid..foamy..laying
Sue Skelding
Sue Skelding, Veterinary Hospital Owner & Practitioner
Hi For the last week, daily...my cat has been throwing up yellow bile like liquid and some foamy substance multiple times per day. She is about 13-14 years old. She is also laying in a ball curled up … read more
My cat is throwing up food. He seems to choke and then he
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
My cat is throwing up food. He seems to choke and then he throws up yellow stuff and I noticed today a noodle like worm moveing in the throw up and it seemed to die with in a second.… read more
My cat throws up her food. Sometimes with hairballs and
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My cat throws up her food. Sometimes with hairballs and sometimes not. She is alert and wants to eat, but throws up anything she eats. She is not restless. … read more
cat: throws..little bit hairball, but 90% of the time..chewed..treat
Dr. Brian
Dr. Brian, Doctoral Degree
My 7 yr old DSH cat throws up daily. Sometimes it looks like a little bit hairball, but 90% of the time it is recently chewed dry food and water. He only gets IAMS dry food, and an occassional treat. … read more
My cat has been throwing up with no other symptoms. Usually
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My cat has been throwing up with no other symptoms. Usually her food. Sometimes, it's just as a tannish liquid (her food color, maybe just already broken down). She's on dry food, and we're thinking o… read more