Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Scott Perry
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
He has conjunctive it is and the vet couldn't find any
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
He has conjunctive it is and the vet couldn't find any issues causing it. Gave him some kind of ointment and it cleared up and is back again. He does have seasonal allergies. What Can I give him to he… read more
My cat vomits only in the morning after eating. My vet gave
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
My cat vomits only in the morning after eating. My vet gave him allot of laxatone. It didn't help. Vet did a barium enema. It helped only a week. Not much hair came out. Then my cat started vomited mo… read more
cat: was vomiting green liquid for 3 days..thrown..very lethargic
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
my two year old cat was vomiting green liquid for 3 days, on the third day i took her to the vet, the vet couldn't find any obstructions or any sign that she ate something she shouldn't. they gave me … read more
cat: is vomiting today not eating at all vet is closed today
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my cat is vomiting today not eating at all vet is closed today what shall i do please help… read more
My cat vomits all the time. I have taken him to the vet but
Dr. Hunt
Dr. Hunt, Doctoral Degree
My cat vomits all the time. I have taken him to the vet but she couldn't find anything wrong with him. He is regularly wormed. The vomit only occasionally has fur in it. Sometimes the food is undigest… read more
My kitten was at the vet today for routine checkup and
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My kitten was at the vet today for routine checkup and vaccines. They noticed her temp was low 98.4 they gave her vaccine and tried to warm her. They said her temp was dropping lower and her sent her … read more
I'd appreciate any suggestions you have to help our cat with
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I'd appreciate any suggestions you have to help our cat Arnold with his constipation. The Vet today gave me cat lax and gave him some. I tonight put some on a treat and tried to get him to lick it off… read more
cat: to the vet today for her annual checkup and shots
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
We took our cat to the vet today for her annual checkup and shots. She has been vomiting ever since. The vomit has gone from clear to red. Could anything about the vaccinations have caused a reaction … read more
my cat under a year old is unsteady on his feet...went to vet
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
my cat under a year old is unsteady on his feet...went to vet did blood tests and checked him out but couldn't find anything?… read more
kitten: 6 months old, didnt want to eat yesterday..late last night
Dr Rachel Moulton
Dr Rachel Moulton, Doctoral Degree
My kitten, 6 months old, didn't want to eat yesterday. She went out,a s ususal in a.m. and we couldn't find her all day. She came back late last night and still will not eat. I have been giving her sm… read more
We just adopted a 6 week old kitten. She went yesterday to
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
We just adopted a 6 week old kitten. She went yesterday to the vet for checkup and started deworming. Today she passed a roundworm in her feces. At least all her movements are very solid and she eats … read more
My six week old kitten isnt eating any food or drinking any
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My six week old kitten isn't eating any food or drinking any water. We took him to the vet yesterday and she gave me de-worming medication, but he still isn't eating or drinking. We brought him home o… read more
My cat hasn't been eating. He had a vet checkup on Monday,
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Hi, my cat hasn't been eating. He had a vet checkup on Monday, no vaccines or blood work just a thermometer. The vet gave him a clean bill of health and everything was fine. He behaved normally on Tue… read more
cat: uti, and i went to the vet, they gave me some medicine today
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
my cat has just been diagnosed with uti, and i went to the vet, they gave me some medicine today. she just vommitted and there were blood specs in it, does this happen to kitties with uti normally? wh… read more
cat: wont eat..physical and said he couldnt find anything wrong
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
my 6 year old female cat won't eat. I took her to the vet who gave her a physical and said he couldn't find anything wrong with her! Any suggestions?… read more
kitten: Revolution..bloody spots all over..our vet gave me
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
I have a 4 month old kitten who came to us infested with fleas and roundworms. Our vet gave him a treatment of Revolution that took care of the fleas but he has had chronic diarreah for the past ten d… read more
cat: vomits right after she eats or drinks..energetic..belly
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Hi. My cat has been vomitting all day today. She can't seem to retain any food or water, and vomits right after she eats or drinks. She is less energetic, but she doesn't complain any pain when I touc… read more
cat: she came looking lethargic, today at vets clinic..even stand
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
on friday i couldn't find my cat, on saturday she came looking lethargic, today at vets clinic she cant even stand up she recognized me only for a sec, what happened to her… read more