Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
cat: 14 year old..eating well and using the litter but has these bouts
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
i have a 14 year old cat who recently has lost some weight but thought that was due to age. she has recently been sounding like she has stridor and gags at times and swallows. she is eating well and u… read more
My kitty seems scared and withdrawn due to other male cats.all
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My kitty seems scared and withdrawn due to other male cats.all are fixed but my cat is new and lost weight wont eat. … read more
My cat - Jasper - is about 17 years old & recently over the
Dr. Jen
Dr. Jen, Doctoral Degree
My cat - Jasper - is about 17 years old & recently over the last 4 to 6 month's he has lost weight. I took him to the vets for a check up and they ran some blood tests. The results showed that there c… read more
cat: it is Renal Failure..will only pick at the bits he wants
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my cat has been very ill and lost a lot of weight over Christ mas, I took him to see vet and they have said it is Renal Failure. I asked for advice on how best to manage this and was sold a box of Hil… read more
My Persian cat is 15 in November. She is a house cat and is
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My Persian cat is 15 in November. She is a house cat and is ill at the moment. I took her to the vet the other day and she had two injections in her neck and gave me kaolin to give her. She said that … read more
kitty: stray..eaten dry food..bit of wet food twice a day..overweight
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
I took in a stray kitty who is way over weight. I have two other cats who have eaten dry food which is always in the bowl, and a bit of wet food twice a day. Should I take away the dry food and just s… read more
cat: Chat is now 14 years old..vomits..that had been traumatized..spca
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My darling Chat-Chat is now 14 years old. She recently lost some weight and occasionally vomits her food. She is a house cat that had been traumatized prior to my rescuing her at the SPCA and although… read more
Siamese: has lost weight, eats and drinks minimally..His blood work
purrdoc
purrdoc, feline-only veterinarian
My 15 year on Siamese house cat has lost weight, eats and drinks minimally, and stopped sleeping with me. I took him to the vet. His blood work was fine but an x-ray and ultrasound revealed a tumor in… read more
cat: territorial..my backyard..with excessive weight loss..usual
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
A cat that lives outside , frequenting my house, but lately avoiding due to territorial issues with other neighborhood cats residing in my backyard showed up with excessive weight loss, had to pull hi… read more
My cat has lost alot of weight and seems to have some issue
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My cat has lost alot of weight and seems to have some issue with plelm(but no coughing) but he is still eating, drinking and using the litter box. We went on vaction and when we came back he was like … read more
cat: Sleeps a lot and is slow in movement doesnt seem to drink much
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My cat seems to be having some health issues. She's lost 2kgs in weight from 5.5kgs to 3.5kgs currently and has no interest in food. Sleeps a lot and is slow in movement doesn't seem to drink much eit… read more
3 1/2 month old kitty 3 weeks new in the house, recently lost
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
3 1/2 month old kitty 3 weeks new in the house, recently lost our senior cat the 1st week and middle cat and baby somewhat play. Baby extrememly friendly and out going until today and then she has bec… read more
My cat has been ill for a number of months and the vets never
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat has been ill for a number of months and the vets never got the bottom of it, he lost alot of weight pretty quickly. He seemed to be getting better and being sick less frequently and was also pu… read more
cat: he looks ill and I feel that he doesnt eat much...lively
Dr. Ellen
Dr. Ellen, Veterinarian
Hi, I notice that my next door neighbours cat has lost loads of weight recently. he looks ill and I feel that he doesn't eat much. Long time ago he would come once a day and eat my cat's food, and was… read more
Our cat has lost weight. We took him to the vet and a
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Our cat has lost weight. We took him to the vet and a routine blood test showed nothing. The vet gave him special food (his poop was hard) and suggested a sonogram. After he started hiding under the b… read more
My cat is throwing up and has lost weight, but shes showing
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My cat is throwing up and has lost weight, but she's showing no other signs of illness. Her puke is clear and foamy. I can't be sure if she's eating or drinking. Can I wait to take her to the vet tomo… read more
hello, my cat has lost some weight, but will not stop eating.
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
hello, my cat has lost some weight, but will not stop eating. the dry food not so much, but i find him staring at me in the morning and going crazy to give him some wet food. all day he bugs me. i jus… read more
Three months ago I rescued a kitty who had recently lost his
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
Three months ago I rescued a kitty who had recently lost his tail due to mean people chemically burning it. He's fine now, but I've noticed that his belly is rather distended. He's had no problems eat… read more