Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
cat: my 2 year..congested, stopped eating and drinking..eye dropper
smanimalvet
smanimalvet, Veterinarian
my 2 year old cat had the cat flu about 3weeks ago. The first week he was very congested, stopped eating and drinking, required a vaporizer and antibiotics and daily sub Q fluid (100ml) and 1 jar of b… read more
three weeks ago my small female cat stopped eating and was
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
three weeks ago my small female cat stopped eating and was peeing something yellow. I now feed her with an eye dropper. Now my larger (25 pounds) who will go to the food bowl for anything has stopped … read more
cat: drink..feeding her with a medicine dropper..walks
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
Our 7 month old cat doesn't seem to want to eat, but will drink plenty. we have been feeding her with a medicine dropper and she seem to like it. She walks up to her food and looks at it then goes to … read more
I have a cat that has lost a lot of weight, she will not eat.
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
I have a cat that has lost a lot of weight, she will not eat. I have been feeding her with a dropper. Can you tell me any thing to do. Thank You… read more
My cat has watery eyes the color is darker she eats but I
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
My cat has watery eyes the color is darker she eats but I have to get a baby liquid dropper to get it to her. She did pee this am. No poop. She just stays curled up. She breathes 34 in 60 sec. I tried… read more
I have a cat who has stopped eating, is still drinking, but
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I have a cat who has stopped eating, is still drinking, but has lost a lot of weight. we have been feeding him twice a day by force. he will not go to the bathroom, and looks to be jaundiced. I think … read more
cat: stopped eating a week ago..eye dropper..$300 on blood tests
Dr. JD
Dr. JD, veterinarian
My cat stopped eating a week ago. He stopped drinking the next day, but after a couple of days, I used an eye dropper and he was able to take a bit of water, and has done so on his own. I've spent $30… read more
cat: stopped eating..she wont eat I syringe feed her but gets
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
my cat who is 19 stopped eating and drinking i am doing her IV @ home, she is now drinking plenty of water but to no avail she won't eat I syringe feed her but gets so squirmy and doesn't want it… read more
my cat stopped eating 2 days ago she is still drinking is not
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
my cat stopped eating 2 days ago she is still drinking is not in any pain and just lays on the sofa we have had him for about 12 years now… read more
My kitten who is 8 months old and has had 6 kittens has stopped
Dr. Keri
Dr. Keri, Veterinarian
My kitten who is 8 months old and has had 6 kittens has stopped eating and drinking. She still milks her kittens but she doesn't like to move, she just sits and does nothing all day. This has been hap… read more
My cat won't eat, very lethargic, won't drink. When I give
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My cat won't eat, very lethargic, won't drink. When I give her water through a dropper she start to drool all over and chokes on it. … read more
How does a cat have to live when they stop eating,she's
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
How long does a cat have to live when they stop eating,she's still drinking some water and a touch of milk… read more
My male cat is not drinking. I had to give him water with
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
My male cat is not drinking. I had to give him water with dropper. He has been lethargic today. I took his temp with an ear thermometer it was 103.3 he meowed when i touched his lower abdomin.… read more
She stopped eating but is still drinking water. She is 16.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
She stopped eating but is still drinking water. She is 16. Thyroid meds are not being given because I put them in her food and she is not eating. I tried forcing a pill down her throat and the look on… read more
cat: drink..petting her head it appears that her ear is bothering her
Theresa
Theresa, Veterinary Technician
My cat hasn't been eating or drinking awhole lot. Today I did get her to eat and drink but as I was petting her head it appears that her ear is bothering her. I did try to clean what I could see but w… read more
My cat stopped eating and drinking I took her to the vet she
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My cat stopped eating and drinking I took her to the vet she had a fever and was dehydrated, they kept her overnight to put in an IV, urine came back normal, blood is not showing nothing and x-ray doe… read more
Stopped eating and drinking 5 days ago. Also fever of 104.
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
Stopped eating and drinking 5 days ago. Also fever of 104. Now drinking water, fever at 103 but still not eating. No bowel obstruction (X-ray). … read more
I have a bengal and just recently he has stopped eating he
Dr. Kris
Dr. Kris, Veterinarian
I have a bengal and just recently he has stopped eating he does drink a little and is still peeing but he has not had a poo in 3 days. He had been sick a couple of times but just yellowish fluid.… read more