Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have a 3 years old tabby. Overall she is in good health.

Customer Question
Hello! I have a 3...
Hello! I have a 3 years old tabby. Overall she is in good health. Recently she has been waking up from a sound sleep in a panic hissing and spitting. I've had her since she was a baby. She has never been abused or mistreated. Could she be having a nightmare? Do cats have bad dreams? Should I take her to the vet? Overall she seem fine outside of the recent episodes.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
4/3/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?