Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat hind legs is paralyzed but she can wag her tail and…

Customer Question
My cat hind legs...

My cat hind legs is paralyzed but she can wag her tail and uri

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your cat?

My cats hind legs are paralyzed but she can wag her tail, urinate and pass her bowls. Is possible that she will be able to walk again

Veterinarian's Assistant: Did your cat have a fall?

I am not sure

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is your cat's name and age?

Little Mommy, 3 years olf

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Little Mommy, 3yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

She’s a house cat

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
What am I waiting for
4/2/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Is Little Mommy indoors only without any outdoor exposure?

Has she had a veterinary examination since the onset of the paralysis?

Is she painful at all?

She goes out but the area in enclosed

Is she painful at all?​

When did the paralysis occur?