Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have two newborn kitties the first couple of days they…

Customer Question
I have two newborn...

I have two newborn kitties the first couple of days they were fine but now they will scream whenever I try to stimulate them.. one sometimes pee on his own the other sometimes lays on his belly and lates me stimulate him to pee but as far as pooping they holler! They scream until they go to sleep. They eat fine. And when they did poop it was a mustard yellow creamy texture. But when the other sometimes poops it looks like curdle.. could it be the formula? Could it hurt them to poop? I just can’t stand them to be in pain.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the kitty. What is the kitty's name and age?

Badger & Jubilee Id say about 7 days or so.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the kitty's name?

Badger

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Badger?

They are rescues

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
4/1/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?