Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Are you for real? What does this cost? I have a veterinarian…

Customer Question
Are you for real...

Are you for real? What does this cost?

Veterinarian's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Veterinarian. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I have a veterinarian visit scheduled tomorrow but I'm concerned about what to do in the interim. My cat has been vomiting consistently this is the second day every time she eats or drinks. What is the cost for the visit advice online. I can't find anything except rice and chicken... She threw it up with in thirty minutes.

Veterinarian's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Veterinarian's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your cat eat anything unusual?

Make a mess....LOL I have cleaned up no less than thirty throw up messes. Furniture.bedding rugs floors. You name it

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

She accidentally got left out the night before last. She is declawef.our back yard is tall enough to contain her. We keep no poisons out there. We have two small dogs and she learned how to use their door?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/31/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that your cat has been vomiting continuously for 2 days. How old is she? Do you have any string/thread/fishing line that she might have ingested?

She is generally inside. I can't think of any strings thread or fishing line. She is around twelve. Im taking her to the veterinarian at 2:30 tomorrow. But im hoping for some thing I can give her to settle the vomiting any ideas?
I just wanted to settle the vomiting
Sorry to bother you

You can try giving her a 5 mg tablet of Pepcid but if she doesn't stop vomiting she needs to get to the vet for some anti-nausea medication and some lab work to find out what's going on.