Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

11 year old main coon cat has constipation need help. Sophie…

Customer Question
11 year old main...

11 year old main coon cat has constipation need help

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the coon's name and age?

Sophie 11

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sophie?

Yes, she has been examined in the past few weeks with high white cell count vet feels may be cancer or diabetic. she is ill, and am thinking of cremation for sophie she does not look good has lost 2/3rds of her weight . weighs 3 pounds. she continues to eat, and drink aalot of water. has bcome very quiet retreats to dark places and sleeps,

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/31/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian replied 27 days ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Sophie is doing poorly. I can call you. What number would be best?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian