Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat scratches a lot and in the past lost lots of fur, she…

Customer Question
My cat scratches a lot...
My cat scratches a lot and in the past lost lots of fur, she had scabby areas and her skin on her brow and by her ears looks a little wrinkly. I put her on organic, no chicken, no soy, no wheat cat food, she always puked up regular cat food. She is lively and happy otherwise. I feel so sorry for her! How can I help her
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/30/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 21 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
She’s is fine. Do you know could be the problem?

You mentioned that Bella scratches a lot, can you tell me where she primarily scratches?

Where do these scabs typically occur?

Can you share a few pictures of the wrinkled spots you're seeing?

Does she scratch year round or only during certain seasons?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian