Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My hamster has rectal prolapse. How can I push it back in? I…

Customer Question
My hamster has rectal prolapse...
My hamster has rectal prolapse. How can I push it back in? I might rupture whatever it is that came out.
He still eats and runs around. What food can I give in this situation?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/29/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?​

My hamster died last night.