Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My Birman female cat is almost 5 years old. Recently I have…

My Birman female cat...

My Birman female cat is almost 5 years old. Recently I have noticed her lymph nodes beneath the jaw are enlarged both sides. She is not big cat...8.4 lbs. she is pretty healthy besides she has virus that cause once in awhile problems in her eyes. She has it since she was born. But the doesn’t have any other symptoms. Looks very healthy, playful. Eats and drink pretty good. Don’t know if I should be concern. Last checkup she had 6 months ago.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections your Birman can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your Birman?

No, that’s all

3/27/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Her teeth and gums are in good shape?

Are the lumps getting larger?

How long have they been enlarged?

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Looks like her mouth is good. It is hard to tell if the lumps getting larger...maybe just a little.
Phone call session started

Thanks for chatting