Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He is limping on his back legs. Several months ago I thought…

Customer Question
He is limping on...

He is limping on his back legs.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Did the cat have a fall?

No. Several months ago I thought he might have diabetes because he drinks a lot and urinates a lot. The vet said he didn't have diabetes but his kidneys are beginning to go.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Abundance. He is 18 years old. He is a tuxedo cat.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

He has been throwing up.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/26/2018
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

What medications is he on now?
Special diet?

Paul

None
Not interested in a call. Just an answer. Why did you take &17 out of my bank account? I want it back. I didn't agree to whatever it is.