Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

He’s not moving very much and has a lot of drool that has

Customer Question

He’s not moving very much and has a lot of drool that has blood in it and he’s not interested in food or water and he’s been like this for like 4 days.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Cesar
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cesar?
Customer: He’s been losing weight and is peeing on himself
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Steven Hicks replied 7 months ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Hicks and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!

I just have a couple of questions first. How old is Cesar? Has he ever had any dental problems in the past?