Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

What is primary reason cat is whinny is the or meowing what…

Customer Question
What is primary reason...

What is primary reason cat is whinny is the or meowing what medicine would be appropriate for tummy or bladder infections cranberry pills?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections the cat can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name and age?

Sammy or Shi Shi for short she is a female Mancoon like to be fed fancy feast more often then none lateley the weather is raining alot she may need extra TLC she is adopted by me she was left homeless by her familty.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

Possible Bladder infection.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/24/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How old is she?

What signs are you seeing besides meowing? Do you mean she is just doing that a lot?

Has she been straining to pass urine, passing blood or small amounts of urine?

Has she been drinking more or losing weight?