Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

No my cat 9years old and has red spot on his tooth and gimp…

Customer Question
No my cat 9years...

No my cat 9years old and has red spot on his tooth and gimp is red line around is left side middle tooth

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is your cat's name and age?

Max 9years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Max?

9 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Max?

He eating ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/23/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

H​i, would you be able to take a few pictures for me so I could see what you are seeing? That would be very helpful. To post them on here use the paper clip icon. It should be at the top of the chat box, if you are on the computer, or the left of the chat box, if you are on your phone.