Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

No my cat 9years old and has red spot on his tooth and gimp

Customer Question

No my cat 9years old and has red spot on his tooth and gimp is red line around is left side middle tooth
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is your cat's name and age?
Customer: Max 9years old
JA: How old is Max?
Customer: 9 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Max?
Customer: He eating ok
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

H​i, would you be able to take a few pictures for me so I could see what you are seeing? That would be very helpful. To post them on here use the paper clip icon. It should be at the top of the chat box, if you are on the computer, or the left of the chat box, if you are on your phone.