Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Open lesions on abdomin close to the surface wuth hard mass…

Customer Question
Open lesions on abdomin...

Open lesions on abdomin close to the surface wuth hard mass underneath.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Cat

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the Cat's name and age?

Elvisina she is about 5. I got her off the street. She is mostly white. The hard mass extends across abdomen with a few open spots

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Elvisina?

She is a cat that was dumped in one of my colonies. She seemed to be a pet from day 1. I just pulled her out of tge colony she is crated in my home which is why I have been able to look at her belly more closely

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Can you send me a photo of the lesion?
That would help a lot!

Paul

Tell me how to send a photo to you I will try in the morning.

Attach it using paperclip on the toolbar

Paul

Okay will do in the morning, better light to get a picture in.

Good stuff