Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Droolinggel like substance’ lethargic’ not usual self,

Customer Question
Droolinggel like substance’ lethargic’...

Droolinggel like substance’ lethargic’ not usual self, running nose

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?

Took to vet yesterday did blood work

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

Gums look ok,

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I’m Ben is 3 years old, 15 pounds, I gave him Worm Eze 1/2 teaspoonful two days ago, which wasn’t the full dose.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/22/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian replied 28 days ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Ben is not feeling well. I did get the picture of the blood work. Thank you for that information; it is very helpful. In a young cat there can be a few causes of the signs that you are seeing with Ben. I have a few questions about him. Has he ever had sneezing, eye or nasal discharge and decreased appetite any time in his life that you know of?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian