Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I think my 4 year old male that weights about 12 pounds

I think my 4...

I think my 4 year old male that weights about 12 pounds seems to try to vomit. I think it is a hair ball. Is there a home remedy that I could do to help him?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

I am sorry, he is a cat.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes, he is a 4 year old cat.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

No, he has doing this mostly He eats hard food. His stool is soar and not formed most of the time. I don’t think he ate he wasn’t supposed to. This has been golng on for about 3weeks.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name?

Honey, and he is a honey.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

I adopted him about a month ago. He came from a very good home. The mom got pregnant with triplets.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Still eating and drinking?

Bright and alert?

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Very
DrRoyC
Phone call session started