Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

One of our cats has a sore smaller than a dime between her…

Customer Question
One of our cats...

One of our cats has a sore smaller than a dime between her tail and anus.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Her name is ***** ***** she was a stray we adopted so I think she is around 3.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Evie?

Other than that she is healthy. She is eating well. She is licking the area quite a bit

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/21/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this sore to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian