Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I just dropped my birth control and idk if she ate it or…

I just dropped my...

I just dropped my birth control and idk if she ate it or not

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?

Miu is a year and a half and 11.7 pounds

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Miu?

Year and a half

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Miu?

She just got a shot yesterday for a potential allergy.

3/20/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you still there?

Paul

She isn’t doing anything out of the ordinary.

Hi there!

Well I am happy to tell you that there is nothing to worry about

One time ingestion of hormonal tabs like yours are simply not going to have any impact whatsoever

I hope that helps!

Paul

Thank you so much!

You are very welcome :)

Have a good evening

And you can rate me now- I will leave this link open in case you have more questions

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian