Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I think she's lost a tooth and it's bleeding. I think you…

I think she's lost...

I think she's lost a tooth and it's bleeding

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?

I think you she's lost the tools minutes bleeding

3/19/2018
petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Z. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply ASAP.

Thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 30 years of experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information to better assist you if you don’t mind.

Are you able to look in her mouth? Is there any area where there is a tooth missing?

How long ago did this happen?

Does she act painful?

How old is she?

If you are receiving an offer for a phone consultation, please note that it is not from me. It is autogenerated by the site. I am not able to offer phone consultations at this time, but would be happy to continue chatting with you here.

petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
DrRoyC
Phone call session started

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

petdrz