Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat is blleeding from her backside and is in extreme

Customer Question
My cat is blleeding...

My cat is blleeding from her backside and is in extreme discomfort

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

She was fine an hour ago and suddenly this happened. She is also pulling her legs up as if in pain

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/19/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Is this coming from the skin? Blood in the stool? Vulva?