Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Can a broken back leg be fixed ,or does it have to be

Customer Question
Can a broken back...

Can a broken back leg be fixed ,or does it have to be amputated

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Sorry, a cat,she is eating and drinking water she climes into the litter box but i have to hold her up

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes a cat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Francis about 10 about 10 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Francis?

About 10 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Francis?

She is on thyroid medication

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/18/2018
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

What bone in the leg?

Did they take x-rays?

Soft tissue damage?

Paul