Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Old very old cat (21+) has a bleeding tumor between the back…

Old very old cat...

Old very old cat (21+) has a bleeding tumor between the back foot claws. The bleeding is intermittent. She is indoors and doesn't do a lot of licking anymore. What can be done?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

Our vet has not wanted to bother with removing the toe because she is so old...and he feels that is the solution.

3/18/2018
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your cat has a tumor between the toes that bleeds sporadically. I just want to be sure about the location of the tumor, is it on the toe itself or on the webbing between the toes?

Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
It feels like it is on the toe
Phone call session started