Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat bites me when I ignore him. Like He'll want food and…

My cat bites me...

My cat bites me when I ignore him. Like He'll want food and its not time for him to be fed and I'll walk away and he'll bite the back of my leg

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Did your cat have a fall?

Not that I'm aware of

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is your cat's name and age?

Rufus and he's about 2 1/2 maybe 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rufus?

I think he came from a house where there were a lot of cats but now he's a solitary cat

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. Do you play with Rufus?

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Cat Veterinarian
He has a food ball that we feed him with. He tends to lose it often and puts on weight. I care for my aging parents and don't really play with him. I'm often busy myself.
Phone call session started