Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Our Cat Tristian (5) who's tail is normally up, has been…

Customer Question
Our Cat Tristian (5)...

Our Cat Tristian (5) who's tail is normally up, has been walking around with his tail down for the past few weeks. He's not been aggressive or anything and nothing else has really changed with him. We believe that it may have something to do with us moving and having a baby a few weeks ago. He hasn't been aggressive with the baby but we noticed that he does not like when he cries. What can we do to assure him that there is room for he and the new baby in the house?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?

Tristan and he is 5

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tristan?

He was a feral cat that we adopted about 4 years ago.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/16/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Have any anti-stress measures been taken for Tristan? Was he ever exposed to children before your new baby was born?