Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He’s pooping on my couch, Lily and he be ten in a couple…

Customer Question
He’s pooping on my...

He’s pooping on my couch

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Lily and he be ten in a couple weeks

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lily?

We also have a two year old Siamese female He just recently started growling at her

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/16/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? How long has this been a concern? Is Lily declawed? Any urinary concerns? When was bloodwork last performed?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian