Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

His outer ears are bright red. He has some red bumps on his…

His outer ears are...

His outer ears are bright red. He has some red bumps on his outs ears and also a view lines of red that look like blood.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?

I just told you with a message

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cat seem to hurt?

He is not complaining at all.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Did you get the message I wrote about his ears

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

He name is ***** ***** is about 15

3/13/2018
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

He is fine . I am going to take him in tomorrow morning just to be safe. I don't think it is urgent enough to take a day off work.
N0

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing so that I may assist you further?

I sent pictures

JACustomer, none of the pictures arrived. Can you send them again?

The phone number associated with the texts you receive is not my number. If you wish to send via text, I have put in an offer for this.

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse