Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat got bit on his face a few weeks ago and the bite

My cat got bit...

My cat got bit on his face a few weeks ago and the bite keeps opening, and has now turned into a hole in his face that opens to a skin pouch

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he's 3 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Scrambles?

3 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Scrambles?

He is an indoor and outdoor cat and gets into fights often

3/12/2018
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Cat Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Are you able to take a picture of the bite? Was Scrambles placed on any medication?

Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Cat Veterinarian
Phone call session started
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Cat Veterinarian