Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My guinea pig is in a lot of pain and is showing symptoms…

Customer Question
My guinea pig is...

My guinea pig is in a lot of pain and is showing symptoms that he is sick but all of the vets near me are closed or only take cats or dogs, so i dont know what to do to help him

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the guinea pig's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is about 2 in a half

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Reeses?

All i know is he he showing signs of i think digestive problems

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
3/12/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Dr G, Cat Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr G
Dr G, Cat Veterinarian
Hi I’m Dr G and I will try to help you with Reese’s. I have a lot of guinea pig experience.
I’m sorry he isn’t feeling well. There is not a whole lot of over the counter things we can do for pain. Is he not eating or not pooping?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Im sorry i wasnt answering, but we couldnt do anything to help him and sadly he didnt make it :(
Oh no, I’m sorry for the loss of your little pig. My condolences.
Dr G
Dr G
Dr G, Cat Veterinarian