Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat cloe, is a hair cat, had clumps in her fur, she let…

Hi , My cat...

Hi , My cat cloe , is a long hair cat , had clumps in her fur , she let me trim them , need to know what is the best brush to groom her ,so as to groom her so they dont return

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. How old is Cloe?

2 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cloe?

No she was just at Vet for itchy ears , it was a wax build up ,goin back the 22 for rabies and other shots , and one clum of hair under her chin which I wont touch

3/11/2018
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am sorry to hear about Cloe having these fur clumps. Is she a long haired cat?

Once the mats and clumps have been removed (electric clippers are the best way to do this), I like the Furminator to remove small clumps and mats, and to prevent new ones from forming.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

http://www.furminator.com/pet-deshedding-solutions-tools/cat-grooming-deshedding-tools.aspx

You are welcome! Please let me know if you have other questions and how she is doing.

Kindly consider rating my answer to notify the website I am assisting you; you can always get back to me with questions and updates after rating.​

Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

Thanks for the great rating.

Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian