Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Can I send images on this? My cats spay has a very tiny hole…

Customer Question
Can I send images...

Can I send images on this? My cats spay has a very tiny hole on it. It look like a safety pin size hole. There is red around it but other than that her scar is fine

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Penny and she’s 6 months

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Penny had a spay surgery and there is a small hole on the incision line. You can send a picture here by clicking on the paperclip icon on the toolbar. Let me know if you have any difficulty.