Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She started sneezing last night and very frequently today.

She started sneezing last...

She started sneezing last night and very frequently today

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age?

Her name is ***** *****'s around 6, don't know exactly as I got her from the shelter.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sadie?

She is fine otherwise.

3/11/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Has she had episodes of sneezing in the past?

Still eating and drinking?

Paul

No other episodes, eating as usual.
I think I will wait until the first of the week and see if the sneezing continues.

Okay

I dont think this is an upper respiratory tract infection

I do think that she got something up her nose- dust, pollen, etc etc

I would really not do anything at this point and see if the signs relent

I have seen this quite a but and it usually goes away quickly

You could also put her in bathroom and turn shower on hot for ten minutes 2-3 times for a day

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
Thanks for your help. Hopefully she'll be OK.

Welcome

I hope I am right here

Please update me tomorrow okay?

I will follow along with you for the next few days

Paul

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

DocPaul