Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat Pushkin has blood in his urine sometimes. I know this…

Customer Question
My cat Pushkin has...

My cat Pushkin has blood in his urine sometimes. I know this because he

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How old is Pushkin?

Will only pee on a wee pad. This is going on for 6 months. When I took him to our vet he wanted him to pee on marbles he had mme buy but Pushkin wouldn't. He's 5 yrs old a rescue. I have him for 3.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pushkin?

No is this something I can use without taking him to a vet and starting all over again?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I can talk to you by phone now

Paul

I’m going to a vet tomorrow. Thank you anyway.
All good I want to cancel my subscription
I hope you canceled my subscription.
Thank you
Shyra Reiss***@******.***