Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat is dragging her rear end across the rug. I checked…

Customer Question
My cat is dragging...

My cat is dragging her rear end across the rug. I checked stool do not see any worms. suggestions please

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infestations your cat can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the cat's name and age?

Penny she is 6yrs old. she had surgery in oct to remove something she ate. cost was over $6000. She is a lucky cat, but I can not afford to continue spending funds. I maxed out my credit for her on fixed income

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Penny?

I have another cat and

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you able to look under the tail for me? Any masses?

Paul

no it looks good

Okay

No harm done and no treatment needed

I hope that helps!!

I am not expecting any issues

Paul

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

DocPaul