Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Lethargic gerbil, shivering, shaking. Nippy, 5 mos. 5 months…

Customer Question
Lethargic gerbil, shivering, shaking ...

Lethargic gerbil, shivering, shaking

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the gerbil. What is the gerbil's name and age?

Nippy, 5 mos.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Nippy?

5 months

Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
2/7/2018
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 13 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian